2013 RZR blower and bilge not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 RZR blower and bilge not working

Noticed on this last trip out that the blower and bilge pump will not turn on. The TT shows the blower activated when starting, but it is not running before or after the engine is turned on. The bilge pump will simply not activate.

We recently had a couple REV 10's and an amp installed and the problem may have started at that time, not sure.

Where is the fuse box that has the fuses for these two systems and what else can I check?

thanks

I would first check and see if you have power at the bilge and blower when the switch is activated. Fuses are under the helm.

Comment

I had a weird issue where the hard switches under the dash would work but the TT would not. In the end I had a few blown fuses (one under dash and two near the batteries).

The fuses at the battery are for the automatic bilge only.

The main fuse box is under the dash, in the black box on the left. It is well labeled.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome, thanks I will check those today

Comment

Had blower fuse issue on my 2011 RZR when first bought. Replaced under dash with slightly higher amp and it has been fine ever since. At first I thought bilge was not working as well but it takes a lot for mine to kick in. Essentially at end of day I go Taps 3 at a slow speed to plow a bit and turn on bilge - works fine.

Comment

ok, the manual switch on the fuse box under the dash operates the blower. And the bilge seems to be working ok, I just didn't hear it when it kicked on when out on the lake.

However, from the TT screen the blower is still not working and it doesn't operate when the key is first turned or for the four minutes after the motor is turned off.

Where do I look for that issue now?

Comment

Did you check the fuse box under the helm? My bilge had this exact issue and it was a 3A fuse under the helm. 4th from the top I believe. I expect the blower is the same sort of deal.

Comment

Was your 3A fuse in a covered box? I only saw one fuse block under the helm with a four fuse block. I checked all of those and they were ok, I'm probably missing a fuse block somewhere.

Comment

Ya, it's got a cover. Here is a pic... Although photo bucket decided to rotate the picture for added confusion.

Comment

JohnnieMo, you sir, are the man. thanks!

Comment

Will take a look at this solution as I have a similar issue cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Checked the fuse box as shown above, located fuse for blower and found to be blown, replaced fuse and all good
                        Thanks JohnnieMo

Comment

Sweet! Apparently I'm the man.

Comment

You may have to up the size on that blower fuse. Mine kept blowing until I went up.

Comment

Yep certainly I fitted a 10A fuse

Comment

Working...
                              X