Autovol....1,2,3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autovol....1,2,3

So, on the Tige Touch setup screen autovolume has settings of 0, 1, 2 or 3. Can anyone explain the difference to me? I can't hear any difference, but just got the boat on Thursday.
    Many thanks,

Originally posted by LKG PH Creek View Post
    So, on the Tige Touch setup screen autovolume has settings of 0, 1, 2 or 3. Can anyone explain the difference to me? I can't hear any difference, but just got the boat on Thursday.
    Many thanks,
    X2

Comment

I do not have a Tige touch, but I would assume that the 0, 1, 2, 3 settings are an auto volume control. 0 would be no auto volume...you manually control volume. Then the 1, 2, 3 are different levels of an auto volume control. For instance, at idle the volume is at a certain level and once you increase RPM the volume would automatically adjust (increase) without you manually adjusting it. This feature works with the noise levels that is/are present in the boat. So that you can pay attention to what is out in front of you, rather then playing with the volume control. It is "supposed" to keep your volume levels consistent with an increase or decrease of engine, water, and or wind noise.

Comment

It is how fast the volume ramps up and down. 3 is the fastest.
        2016 Tige Z3, 2014 Tige Z3
        2013 Tige Z3, 2004 Tige 24V (Legen....dary)

Comment

Originally posted by loudelectronics View Post
          It is how fast the volume ramps up and down. 3 is the fastest.
          Ah, I see grasshopper.....
          That makes perfect sense! I was thinking it would be somehow related to the number of decibels associated with the volume....
          Thank you for sharing,
          John

Comment

Working...
          X