2004 21i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 21i

yes my current prop is the 515 and I only experience the issue when the boat has a lot of weight about 400 in rear ballast, 250-300 in front and 5 adult passengers and 2 children passengers and ofcoarse a full tank of fuel if I reduce the weight by 2 adults and 2 children the problem is gone but at a price now the wake is noticeably smaller. I think the acme 1469 (4 blade) may be the solution!

Comment

I spoke with Todd at Acme Marine this morning his solution that he is 100% sure will solve the problem is the 911 prop.

Comment

I agree. I did not think a 4-blade was the right ACME choice for a 1:1 drive ration.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Sounds good. Let us know how it does. Do you have a prop puller kit to change it out?
          You might want to get one with your prop if not.
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

2004 21i

I have a prop puller and I installed Stargazer yesterday. Did you install your Stargazer or did it come with boat or did you have installed? Question regarding the TACH wire from RPM gauge wires on back of Gauge? Which wire is it? I went with the solid gray wire going into Tach Guage.

Comment

I installed it myself at the beginning of the season this year. My son was the one handling the wires under the dash. I'll ask him. I can even look later today. We are headed out on the water in a bit. You should have come to the reunion, we could try it out. Maybe next year? Anyway, I'll check and get back to you.

Comment

I was looking for some info on another issue that I am having and came across your thread. I have a 2004 20V switch with Mercruiser engine and running with a 4 blade. Do not know the particulars, since I just sent it out to be re-conditioned, but have been with it for several seasons. I love the performance and "mid" speed ability of it.
                Same setup as you, no PP either and have been wondering if such a thing would help the wife feel more comfortable in towing my fat @#$ around the lake for a minute or two. Please let me know how you like it or not.

Comment

Worsty,

To be perfectly honest, your wife needs more wheel time. Thats the one thing that will get her feeling more comfortable behind the wheel and you behind the boat.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I received the 911 prop from ACME, Awesome, unbelievable difference, like a completly different boat, and the perfect pass stargazer worth every penny and relatively easy to install.

Comment

Glad to hear you got it worked out and it's performing well. A 3 blade did the job and now you don't need to get a WAKESETTER
                      Post up a picture of your boat when you get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X