Idle troubles HELP !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idle troubles HELP !!

I've got a 2006 20v with a 340hp marine power. Having trouble when idling boat for extended periods. Example: idling through no wake zone for more than approx 15 min. Boat will idle rough then die. Boat will start back up but will idle rough and die again. Wait approx 15min boat will run fine. By the way I run my blower when idling as well. Any suggestions ?

Anybody ???

Comment

How many engine hours? Is it up to date on maintenance? Rough idle after extended idle time sounds like it could be the temp sensor out of spec causing a rich condition. It would take scanning the engine to see this data.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The boats got 92 original hours. Took it to Tige Dealer in Corona. Found a few loose connections etc... Ran the boat after repairs , did it again they said it sounds like a fuel issue , getting too hot said the way Marine Power ran the fuel lines the fuel gets too hot. They said adding a tee and a few mods to the fuel line is needed.... Make sense????

Comment

Working...
        X