Instruments wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instruments wiring diagram

Does anyone know where I can find a instruments wiring diagram for a 2004 22i? My fuel gauge is stuck on full and my front nav lights do not work. I found two random wires just hanging under my dash but no real obvious place of where they go. No open spot on my fuel gauge & not on my nav light switch. So I was hoping maybe someone knows where I can find one.

Fuel level sending unit is probably stuck. But if you use the site's search tab, I have posted a fuel gauge/sender testing tutorial with labeled pics.

For the NAV lights. Start with does, the light on the switch light up in either position? Are both the NAV and anchor lights not working, or just the NAV lights? Have you checked the bulbs?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thank you chpthril I will check that out. The light on the switch works in either position & the anchor lights are working. I have not checked the bulbs yet, but just thought I would ask while I was posting about the fuel gauge
      Thanks again for your help

Comment

Since the switch lights up and the anchor light work, that tells us the switch is hot and has B+. I would check the NAV bulb(s) is the "Shark Eye" NAV lights or the bow mounted assembly? if its the bow mounted, it has a single bulb, but a dual color lens. if its the shark eye lights on the sides, each has a bulb.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It looks like it is a bad fuel gauge. It is getting power, when I disconnect the sending unit wire it drops to E, but when I jump the sending unit it does not move. Put the sending unit back on & it goes to 3/4 tank, if I tap on the gauge it drops to E. Looks like it is off to The Ski Dock for a new one. Thanks for the help chptril

Comment

Working...
          X