Needa w/s hinge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needa w/s hinge

I've tried contacting the local Tige dealer in MN and they say the parts guys @ Tige won't get back to them. How do I get a hinge for a 1999 21V?????

They should be back around 01.03.2006

Comment

thanks, my frustration is that I have been trying to get an answer for 2 months already. Any other insight that might help?

Comment

clinton,
        two months is not acceptable to get an answer. This is just poor customer service. I've been having some problems with them also. It appears the folks in Texas do not want to support their customers with quality answers when there is something out of the ordinary or you point out a problem. What is worse is that they are not even responding to your dealer. I think you need to pick up the phone and contact their new reps and see what kind of response you will get.
        Keep us informed.

Comment

what do you mean by "new reps"?

Comment

I think he is reffering to this news article.

Tige news
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Clintin, I appoligize about the information that you received from your dealer and realize that was false information. This is not the type of Customer Service anyone should receive. I am very thankful that you e-mailed me and I was able to talk to you and resolve your issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future if there are any questions.

G-MAN- Just to advise you that Tige received an Excellent Award in Customer Service from the NMMA! I do not understand what issues you have with Tige Boats Inc. If it is because we could not assist in selling you options that we do not offer (Chrome Tips) I appoligize for that. This site is for our members to have a place to discuss and communicate with one another in a professional manner. I am the Customer Service Manager for Tige and everyone on this site knows the service we provide and how we go above the norm. Your negative comments you post in every thread will not be tolerated.

Andrew Reyes
              Customer Service Manager
              Tige Boats Inc.

Comment

Thanks Andrew,

You have been great in helping me resolve my issue and answering all my questions.

Clinton

Comment

Andrew,

I just wanted to write you again, I really felt you went the extra mile for me. You guys are great.

Clinton

Comment

andrew,
                    Sorry! Clinton was frustrated with a 2 month response!

Clinton
                    Glad to got the issue resolved!

Comment

G-man 2 month response was not from us and I agree it is unacceptable. Once we hear about a problem, we act and get it resolved in a very quick time frame. I understand that sometimes things happen at a dealership that takes a while, however if anyone feels they are not getting things resolved then they need to contact Harvey or myself and we will do what we can. We are not here to take the place of the dealership but we will offer assistance when we can.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
                      X