LCD Screen/Gaugse stopped responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCD Screen/Gaugse stopped responding

On my 2009 22Ve, the center lcd screen stopped responding and the only way to reset it would be to restart the engine. This means I lose all my gauge readings that were on this screen as well. the only symptom seemed to be when using the cruise cruise control this would happen.The cruise would also not respond....so i think its tied to a fault in the cruise control software....

It was almost a classic case of a screen locking up like on your computer.

any ideas, suggestions, fixes?

Here's some reading. Sounds like the same issue: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ight=speed+set

Comment

This is a real problem that both Tige and Medallion are aware of. I had my software updated 7 times, had my boat back to the dealer over a dozen times. The last upgrade in January this year did improve it somewhat but not completely fix the issue all it did was make the speedset work a bit better. I was told by my dealer in Australia to live with it as it is normal for electronics (mobile phones) to do this and after all we were only talking about a handful of boats in the world with the problem. We saw the issue as major especially when the screen would hang in the middle of a ski or surf set, my wife with limited confidence in driving the boat did not want to drive it anymore after every time she drove it would hang. I hope they can fix it for you and your dealer gives the appropriate concern to this problem.

Comment

At the point when one check quits working, the issue might be in the measure itself or a terrible sensor, while every one of the checks removing simultaneously frequently shows a blown breaker or a deficient instrument group. Right now I do not have any time to talk about it because I need help from https://www.topdissertations.org/papersowl-review/ resource and It is more important for me. So I will talk with you later.

Comment

Working...
        X