Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depth gauge not working

Hi
    hoping for some advice on my depth gauge, its in a 2005 22v. i am not getting a reading. i am guessing its the sending unit as all other functions/gauges on my dash are working fine. Any advice? does anyone have a schematic or a pic of the unit? thanks
    ken

Your transducer puck may have come unglued from the hull bottom. Check that first. If it is unglued, get some clear 2 part epoxy, clean and rough up the area that you are going to glue to and glue it down again.

Comment

I also have a 2005 22v with the same issue all of the sudden. What does the transducer puck look like? okbicknell - were you able to fix?

Comment

Looks like a hockey puck but smaller diameter with a wire coming out of the middle of it. Would have been mounted below the engine basically on the starboard side of the boat if I remember correctly. The glue that held it down was a green color.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

My 05 22v has the transducer mounted externally to the transom. FWIW. My last boat had a thru Hull that I had to reattach. It was obviously loose tho. If that turns out to be the case for you then you will need to clean the area very well. I used a degreaser and sand paper to smooth it. Then some epoxy to mount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X