Bimini top???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimini top???

Can the factory Tige bimini top be rolled/folded up in place and still be mounted to the tower or does it have to come down when not needed

Thanks

My 06 stayed on the tower in both the stowed and deployed positions. Had a nice little boot that zipped over to protect.

Last edited by chpthril; 06-06-2010, 08:43 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      My 06 stayed on the tower in both the stowed and deployed positions. Had a nice little boot that zipped over to protect.

Did that boot com with it, custom made or Product to purchase?

Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Rod View Post
        Did that boot com with it, custom made or Product to purchase?

Looks great
        All factory! It would probably be easier, cheaper, and quicker to have one done by a local canvas shop now
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

IMPO the Tige factory Bimini for the e-series tower is a pain in the ***. If I would have known better I would have gotten an aftermarket one.

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
            IMPO the Tige factory Bimini for the e-series tower is a pain in the ***. If I would have known better I would have gotten an aftermarket one.
            ditto

After I got used to putting it up it was doable but a pita. I am much happier with Samson Bimini on Samson tower but kind of expensive way to work around PITA. Glad insurance covered my fubar.

Comment

Working...
            X