2002 tige 21v rider’s edition owners manual and wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 tige 21v rider’s edition owners manual and wiring diagram

We recently purchased a 2002 21v riders edition. So far we love the boat. Previous owners were not mechanically inclined. Their fix for everything was to disconnect it. If anyone has an owners manual and or a wiring diagram that would very helpful.

The wire diagram is mercruiser specific and in their repair manual, aside from dash switches. I have extensive knowledge and the mercruiser service manuals in print so start throwing out some of the problems you're encountering.
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Thank you for your response! I am slowly going through and fixing everything. I am writing down the wire colors as I come across them. We have a working bilge and blower now. Going to troubleshoot TAPs switch this weekend. Tested pump and solenoid they function as they should. Depending on throttle position, when TAPs button is pressed it cuts out stereo. Going to start with removing wires from throttle and using new momentary switch below dash. I have a feeling I have a bad ground somewhere or previous owner tied stereo ground to TAPs motor ground or something.

Comment

Lol...Yes, the "Oh, no problem!!! I can do that!!!" syndrome. Rip it all out and start over if you have to, well worth it in the long run.
        Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Working...
        X