Lumitec to Shadow Caster Underwater RGB Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumitec to Shadow Caster Underwater RGB Lights

I currently have the Lumitec white/blue underwater lights and would like to swap them out for RGB. I already added RGB lighting for the speakers using the
    Wet Sounds RF-RGB-MC V2 controller and understand I will need to swap it out for the Shadow Caster controller since my boat is a 2017 Z1. Questions:
    1. Can I swap out the Lumitec's for the Shadow Casters? Meaning, will they line up to the existing screw holes? According to photos, they have the same screw pattern but I believe the SC will be upside down (assuming the fit).
    2. Can I use the touch screen to change the colors? I see a color wheel for the H2O lighting option and the Tower speaker lighting.

1) both companies offer multiple lights, so the odd a slim that the mounting holes would line up with any model.
    2) only if the TT has CAN, and I dont think it got CAN until the 2019 models.

You can use the RF-RGB for the underwater RGBs, but you would need an amplifier.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X