No announcement yet.

RGB wire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot seem to edit my "unapproved" post so...

If my current LED speakers are Blue, does the controller allow for multiple colors?
    Last edited by SteveCo; 03-30-2023, 07:42 PM.

Comment

yes, but IF 2 things, 1, if the speakers are the Revo series (or other with RGB LEDs) and 2, if all 3 colors are wired up.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If you have these wires that appear to be for RGB lighting, they are likely intended for connecting to an RGB controller. This would allow you to add LED speaker lighting and utilize the touchscreen controls. It seems that the wire was not present when you pulled a tower speaker, indicating that it might be specific to certain speaker setups or optional add-ons. It's recommended to consult the product manual or reach out to the manufacturer for further guidance on connecting the RGB lighting and utilizing the touchscreen features.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

Anyone interested in online dispensary in Canada

Comment

What I learned... these wires are for the built-in RGB (cone) for the surround speakers. I installed speaker rings for each speaker, ran wire, and added the controller. Looks awesome! Thanks for all the info!

Comment

Working...
          X