2016 Tige Z1 - Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Tige Z1 - Prop

I bent a fin on my prop. Does anyone know what the specs are or could suggest a replacement prop for my 2016 Tige Z1?

Thanks

Assuming it’s Acme, but it will tell you the prop number and size, on it. If I remember correctly, the cup isn’t there, but you can look it up by the prop number, and see what the cup is. If you’re happy with the performance of that prop, I’d just have it repaired, which will cost quite a bit less than replacement. If you want to make changes, you can have the prop repair shop change your pitch and/or cup in it, and now would be the time to do that. If you’re interested in having a backup for future issues, you could order one, and have the bent one repaired as a back up. I can’t say enough good about my experience with nettleprops.com, that dude is awesome. Jim at Acme prop is super knowledgeable, and willing to share his knowledge, if you need to pick someone’s brain on any changes you might be interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Some came with a 537 and it can stay bent as far as am I concerned. 2015 should be a Raptor 400 at the smallest....I like the 2419 bit if you're not at wlevation you likely don't need to go nearly as aggressive

Comment

The complete look of your internet site is remarkable, not to mention the content material!
        also visit my net web page -voip phone system service provider

Comment

Working...
        X