Boat Leaning Left at Rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Leaning Left at Rest

I have a 2018 RZX3 and it just started sitting in the water with a decent lean to the port side. The ballast are showing to be completely empty and there is no one in the boat. Any ideas what is causing this?

The mid/back bag was full. No problem filling, but I can’t get it to drain. Thought I found the manual ball valve in the floor, in front of the motor. Two on each side. Couldn’t get it to drain. We were on the water though. Maybe need to be out of the water?

The PnP bag on that side, the drain plug connection is separating from the bag. Can I epoxy that back together?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

This morning I was able to turn the manual ball valve and then use the override ballast dump to partially drain the ballast. I turned it off mid way and then tried to turn it back on and couldn't get any more water out. I could hear the pump running though. Any ideas what is causing the regular ballast dump to not work?

Comment

Interesting. I’ll get a pictographs the ball valves.

Where are the Tige touch fuses? I’ve only seen the fuse box under the glove box area.

Comment

These are the ball valves I was referencing. Four total. The lines to them appear to be coming from the ballast.

Comment

Working...
          X