Hella fitting at bow - 2003 24v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hella fitting at bow - 2003 24v

ok, so I got the Hella Nav light fitting on the bow to pop up after a lot of pushing down, but it's sticky - if I wiggle it at the bottom it'll pop up, but once I push it back down, it doesn't like popping back up.
    Anyone have experience with how to lubricate or improve?
    As it happens, the bulb is working and it switches on & off on the dash, so electrically it's all good.
    Looks like it's never really been used, which is probably why the pop-up action is a bit sticky.
    Attached Files

I've got the same issue except mine doesn't pop up. I've tried messing with it. The nav button lights up when I push it, but nothing happens. It's connected, but not sure if its functioning at all or how to buy the replacement for it. Let me know if you have any helpful answers,

Comment

Originally posted by kevtwilliams View Post
      I've got the same issue except mine doesn't pop up. I've tried messing with it. The nav button lights up when I push it, but nothing happens. It's connected, but not sure if its functioning at all or how to buy the replacement for it. Let me know if you have any helpful answers,
      I have seen some other posts on here saying these units aren't available any longer and suggesting some alternatives, although given the specific shape of the hole it might be tricky.
      Have you tried unscrewing it from the top to pull the fitting out and examine?

Comment

Working...
      X