Taps Actuator 2016 R20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps Actuator 2016 R20

My taps actuator stopped working. The numbers go up and down in the console, but the plane never changes on the boat. I jumped in and felt around under water, and the plate is loose and flapping around. The rod from the actuator is pulled out and attached to the plate. I have to pull the boat out of the water to get a better description and see if there's any chance for a repair. Doing that tonight. Worst case is I think I'll need a new actuator.

Anyone know how to get a replacement actuator for 2016 R20? I spent $200 for a green navigation led three weeks ago from the dealer, and it still hasn't arrived. It's early August, prime boating season, and I don't want to be down any more than necessary.

Also, anyone know how to obtain a dealer code for 2016 R20. I'd like to say I have a right to repair my boat, so shouldn't that code be available to the owner?

Thanks in advance!

Post a photo if you can

Comment

So once you get it out of the water there is a code stamped on the actuator that helps you determine the model,.

Pretty sure it's the XD 101....part number 15055-001.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes. It's a 101XDS Actuator. I found that chart on the Lenco Marine site as well. TY Part number 15057-001. I found it on Amazon and it will be here in two days. Alternatively, I removed the old one, had to anyway to install the new one. However, I was able to pound the rod back into the actuator. It's a bit loose, but the purpose of the trim tab is to push the water. There shouldn't be any force pulling the tab down. Someone's foot must have pushed it down when the boat was anchored, flexing the actuator greater than it's maximum extension and popped the shaft off the driver screw. I took the whole thing apart, but all I needed to do was get it lined up just right and tap the shaft back in place.

Comment

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!
          how much money does a sponsor give

Comment

Yes. It's a 101XDS Actuator. I found that chart on the Lenco Marine site as well. TY Part number 15057-001. I found it on Amazon and it will be here in two days. Alternatively, I removed the old one, had to anyway to install the new one. However, I was able to pound the rod back into the actuator. It's a bit loose, but the purpose of the trim tab is to push the water. There shouldn't be any force pulling the tab down. Someone's foot must have pushed it down when the boat was anchored, flexing the actuator greater than it's maximum extension and popped the shaft off the driver screw. I took the whole thing apart, but all I needed to do was get it lined up just right and tap the shaft back in place.
            My friend is looking at this 2013 R20 and it may need an actuator as well. Gonna take a closer look at it this weekend after we finished installing the brake kit and jeep wheels on the Wrangler. Will visit that site for parts number.

Comment

Working...
            X