Speed set not registering with ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed set not registering with ecu

Hello to everyone that happens to stumble upon this thread, I’m not sure if this is the correct place for this problem or not, but I’ll get into it. This year I bought a 2008 20i and the speed set didn’t work. Looking through this site I found the speed set replacement sold by Richard at wake touch. I installed the new panel and thought all would be good. However, after flipping the toggle switch, and setting the speed I want, I give the boat wot and it just blows by whatever speed I have set. I also tried setting the speed while moving then giving wot, same result the boat just blow by the set speed. I called tige and spoke to Justin there and he said to try again making sure that the speed was above 10 mph as he was pretty sure this is the lower threshold for the speed set to kick in. I tried again, but same result for both ways of setting the speed set.

I’ve been communicating with Richard trying to figure this out, the current working theory is that for some reason the speed set isn’t communicating with the ecu. The boat doesn’t know I want it in cruise control for some reason. I’ve looked under the dash to see if I can figure anything out, I found a few interesting things. There was a gray and black wire that matched a wire that is connected to the cruise toggle switch. I wired this in to the same spot as the matching wire, but it didn’t change anything. Is this wire supposed to be connected or not (see attached pictures)? I also found a purple wire that has a spade connector on it but wasn’t attached to anything, should this be wired into something?

I know this is kind of long winded and may not be the most coherent explanation, but I was just hoping that someone here may know what is going on and can help me out. Thanks in advance for any help you may provide!

what is search engine optimization

If you comply with these minimum measures, you will enjoy the technique to improve your authority and make you emerge as a company. You can receive additional advice from multiple websites that offer the purchase of expired domains. PBN is a widely used technique, so you will not be the only one cheating in search of an improvement for your website.

Comment

Working...
    X