Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige touch glitching out

I have a 2016 RZ2.

Yesterday on the water my touch screen started glitching out, changing screens by its self and I couldn't change screens like the touch screen wouldn't recognize i was touching it..

The only way i got it to work properly is shut the battery switch off wait a few minutes and turn it back on.

Then 20 or so minutes later it would do it again

Anything i should try before paying the dealer to tell me its something stupid??

Ill try it all before I go to the dealer

Thanks for the help, Robert

Same thing happened to my 15 Z3 last year and it was a bad screen. If less than 5 years old and you are the original owner it should be under warranty. Try to get a video of it acting up, my dealer said they sometimes have trouble duplicating screen problems for warranty claims and was glad that I had a video. Got it warranted no problem.

Comment

Thank you I will definitely get a video of it acting up and get with the dealer. I appreciate the help

Comment

Hello. Bad screen. Tige will replace free of charge. Note they will send new display without firmware so if you can take down firmware versions. It’s on screen

Comment

Working...
        X