Speedset replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedset replacement

Hello, can anyone confirm if there is a repair fix for the 2007 24ve Speedset cruise control? I’d like to proceed with the repair option that IDboating has previously offered but can’t get confirmation from him that they can fulfill an order....so not sure if they are still around?
    thanks

To my knowledge. IDBoating is still around and can still supply the replacement boards. However, like the rest of us in the marine biz, this can be a busy time of year and Covid has made last year and this year even crazier. The demand for boat related parts and services is off the hook. Supply chains were already slow, but now the microchip shortage has ground to a halt, anything that uses a chip. Cars, dishwashers, amplifiers and maybe even circuit boards for speed-sets.

Reach out to him again, but give him some time.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. I've been getting all sorts of "phantom" messages from the TO website and when I click on the links they go nowhere, or to ancient messages, etc. Yesterday, when I was notified of chpthril's message (above), I clicked on the link and it took me to some "user help" page so I thought it was just another error. Now today it works. I also haven't received any direct notifications from a user "Ally" at all. Strange indeed. Glad we're finally in contact!

Yes, we have the panels in stock ready for shipment. We anticipated the semiconductor shortages and stocked up on components back in 2020 so that Tige owners would not be inconvenienced. You can download the order form here:

http://waketouch.com/media/tigeorderform.pdf

...and use our PayPal address "paypal@waketouch.com" to send payment. We'll ship your panel within one business day after both arrive, and I'll have them bump your shipping to Priority for free to make up for the communications delay.

Waiting to hear from you... thanks!

Richard
      WakeTouch LLC

Comment

Excellent, thanks Richard. You will receive my order shortly.

Comment

Yep, it has arrived and your panel will ship today! You'll get more emails including one with the tracking number.

Thanks!

Comment

Replaced mine 2 years ago and have had no issues! Great product and customer service.

Comment

Hi Richard, I believe I am at the point of needing to replace my SpeedSet control in my 2008 Tige. There appears to be a fault which (even when my Cruise Control toggle switch is off) is preventing my throttle from doing anything other than putting it in drive (no increase in power). Does this appear to be a SpeedSet replacement?

Comment

Good morning!! I’m interested to know what was going on before you knew you need to replace the part. My boat, when you set the speedset will not shift out of idle speeds once you go into neutral from setting the cruise.

Comment

Working...
                X