AC 41-932 Spark plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC 41-932 Spark plugs

I have a 2006 22V with the vortec 5.7 litre engine, took it in to have a minor tune up, got it back, now the boat runs fine when on the throttle, but when I bring it back off of a plain, and just cruising, sometimes, not all of the time, it will spit and sputter and die, but it will start right back up, all the tech did was replace the cap rotor and plugs, I thought I had a fuel problem, but now I think he put the wrong plugs in, he put NGK's I don't know what number he put in, my Question is should he had put the ac41-932 plugs back in? I tried to go buy some and do it my self but ac discontinued making the ac 41-932 plug, I can get a 41-933 nuredieum plug, but I know the ac 41-932 is a platinum plug, I'am I over thinking this? or should I try to track down * ac 41-932 plugs
    Building memories one river trip at a time

Ac delco 41-932 was replaced/superceded by ac delco 41-993. Have used a ton of these plugs with no issues. Don't think this is your problem but....

Also fairly certain if you order plugs from marineenginedepot.com (which is Marine Powers parts site) you well get Delco 41-993

Comment

Working...
    X