Zero Off speed control issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Off speed control issues

My 2016 RZR has intermittent issues with the speed control. Most of the time it works fine but sometimes it 'surges' (won't control speed) and the HMI (Touch 2) displayed speed is 'all over the map'. My guess based on a bit of reading is that the 'antenna' is 'on its way out'. The Enovation website talks about 'puck upgrades' and Aquastar software updates but I'm not even sure what technology/version is on my boat - I certainly can't access any sort of troubleshooting/diagnostics that are referenced in some threads. The boat is new to me (second owner bought from a non-Tige dealer who had the boat as a trade-in) and there isn't a local Tige dealer so even though in theory this could be a warranty thing I think I'm going to have way more luck tackling it on my own.

Should I just replace the 'puck' (and can anyone tell me which one I have?) or is there a more comprehensive upgrade I should be considering?

Thanks in advance!

however. people have realized that it will likely be too late if they don’t do whatever to prevent matters from getting worse. for instance, there's an “earth hour” on a saturday of march of every year. it's far a global movement, typically it lasts from eight:30pm to 9:30pm. it's also known as “mild-off for one hour”. all through this hour, all of the light will be turned off. the reason of this motion is not simplest to keep energy, but also to warn the humans to understand the significance of defensive the mom earth, and to forestall violating the surroundings. all in all,assisting humans in need ought to be endorsed considering it's miles usually take into account as a traditional virtue.assisting others could be very regularly the first-rate manner to help yourself.irrespective of what the incentive is,donating time and strength to others can take you out of your self.
    e-commerce business

Comment

Working...
    X