Battery set up for my 2008 22 Ve'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery set up for my 2008 22 Ve'

I disconected my batteries over the winter. I had my marina install them a few weeks ago. My accessory battery is no longer charging and drains within a few minutes. I do not know the original set up to see if they are connected properly. Can someone explain what to look for to see if they are correctly hooked up, or is there a manual out there that will show me a diagram? Anyone tried surfing without tunes? Let me tell you, it blows!!!!

Sure, feel behind the batteries to see if the ground cable that ties them together got missed. It will be a fairly large (2/0ga maybe) black cable.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

So there should be a ground cable that comes from the cranking battery directly to the accessory battery? Thanks for your help with this!

Comment

Yep, the ground completes the circuit back the engine, where the alternator is also grounded, in order to charge. other wise, the 12V's coming through the Isolator to the ACC battery is, in a sense, nothing.

Good Luck!
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That fixed it! Thanks for the continues great info on the batteries & on tightening my wake tower from a week ago! I feel like I owe you a consulting fee! Thanks again! I will get back to you on the custom fat sack!

Comment

Any pics of the battery setup. I may be having sme problem although last weekend all was good. Stumped.

Comment

Working...
            X