Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige' TAPS Carling Rocker Switch 621

Hello Everybody,

After searching for a couple of days for the replacement to the TAPS rocker switch in the throttle I was able to obtain a replacement.

The only thing is, they only sold them in a min. of 20. If anybody needs one, let me know and I can get ya one.

Its a Carling Rocker Switch 621. Exact part# I have is 62111481-0-0-N

I have a 2000 21i, if the part number is the same for my boat I would buy one. Send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lightning59 View Post
      I have a 2000 21i, if the part number is the same for my boat I would buy one. Send me a PM.
      I have the same boat, I would also buy one if it is the same
      "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Just sent both of you a PM, i just finished installing the switch in my throttle! 1st time since I owned the boat that I didn't have to flip the rigged up switch below the dash. Let me know if anybody needs 1 of these, I have 18 left.

Comment

here is a picture of one.
          Attached Files

Comment

pm sent
            15 Escalade ESV-Black
            08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Rocker Switch

If you still have one of those Rocker Switches, I would like purchase 2.

Thanks
              Bob

Comment

I'll take one...Thanks!
                Boating Lake Mead since 2000

Comment

Thanks for providing the part number. I googled that number and I found this link

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/...b5CHpBJA%3D%3D

I was able to order 1 of them it was like $7.99 with the shipping, its a perfect fit. I have a 2003 24V

Comment

Working...
                  X