faria commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

faria commander

I have two faria commander gauges. Ones my tach, the other is a speedo. My question is when it's night time and I hit my switch for the lights, those two guages don't come on. I have to push the up arrows to get them to light up. Seems a little stupid to me. Any ideas on getting them to work with the switch?

I'm also buying a stargazer perfect pass, will that light up with my switch?

Originally posted by bobbysky View Post
    I have two faria commander gauges. Ones my tach, the other is a speedo. My question is when it's night time and I hit my switch for the lights, those two guages don't come on. I have to push the up arrows to get them to light up. Seems a little stupid to me. Any ideas on getting them to work with the switch?

I'm also buying a stargazer perfect pass, will that light up with my switch?
    My 2003 was like that and we just dealt with it becuase we were never out at night that much anyway. If you really wanted to I bet you could wire it up with the switch somehow but is it really worth it.

As far as the PP guage goes. Im not 100% sure, but, I think it always has the backlight on. So regardless of the other guages the pp will be lit up.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Working...
    X