Trailor wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailor wires

Sooooo the last time I pulled away from the tailor the lights dropped and looped around the ball on the hitch. A few of the wires under the tounge of the trailor were pulled apart and I'm not sure how they go back together. I got a picture of it, but I can't seem to get it on here. There is a white and a red wire coming from the plug. From the tailor side, there is a blue wire and and a green wire with some of splitter box on the end. There is also another green wire that looks like it has a small chunk pulled out of the middle of it(maybe the other green wire with splitter was attached to this?) Any ideas how this goes back together?

Thanks
    Last edited by wake454; 11-24-2008, 03:42 AM.

What kind of trailer is it?
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Wake, I actually did the same thing this summer. I tried to fix it but ended up taking it to my dealer, Matt. I would suggest the same as there might be additional damage to the wires/harness that you can't see.

Comment

It's pretty easy to change out your wiring harness. I did mine a couple of years back.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Sorry for late reply.

The trailer is Trailer by Dorsey? Thats what it says on the title anyways. I wish i could get the picture on here. Is there a trick to that?

Comment

Originally posted by wake454 View Post
            Sorry for late reply.

The trailer is Trailer by Dorsey? Thats what it says on the title anyways. I wish i could get the picture on here. Is there a trick to that?
            Probably need to re-size it (make it smaller) or host it on a site like Photobucket and post a link.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5489

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1043
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
            X