POWER AMP - LOST POWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POWER AMP - LOST POWER

I HAVE A 2005 24V AND I HAVE LOST POWER TO MY POWER AMP (SOUND SYSTEM). I ONLY HAVE SOUND IN THE FRONT SPEAKERS. WHERE IS THE INLINE FUSE. THERE IS NO POWER AT THE AMP AND ALL BREAKERS ARE OK. THERE MUST BE AN INLINE FUSE SOMEWHERE. ANYONE HELP? THANKS MIKE

Originally posted by mjohnson37 View Post
    I HAVE A 2005 24V AND I HAVE LOST POWER TO MY POWER AMP (SOUND SYSTEM). I ONLY HAVE SOUND IN THE FRONT SPEAKERS. WHERE IS THE INLINE FUSE. THERE IS NO POWER AT THE AMP AND ALL BREAKERS ARE OK. THERE MUST BE AN INLINE FUSE SOMEWHERE. ANYONE HELP? THANKS MIKE
    I would look for a manual-reset circuit breaker near battery, should be no more the 18" away from battery.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks. I'll look. Mike

Comment

I didn't see a breaker box. There is on the motor (50 main panel). Nothing around either batteries. any other suggestions? thanks mike

Comment

At your 2nd battery there you should see your amp cables and in line with the red cable is an inline fuse.

Comment

thanks - I'll check it out. Mike

Comment

Working...
            X