electricaly confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electricaly confused

I have a 07 24 ve. for some reason none of the manuals I have explain how the lights and guages are supposed to work. I have noticed the tower lights are always on unless I turn the switches under the dash to the off position. Is that normal? also none of my accessories work unless my engine is running and I'm showing more than 12 amps on the meter. My battery also seems to be draining when the boat is in storage even from day to day, however there is always enough cranking power to start the engine. I don't remember having any of these problems last year. Please help
    Ask not! what your wake can do for you, ask! what can you do on your wake!

When you say tower lights......do mean tower lights or the tower mounted 360* white anchor/nav light?

Do you have duel batteries?

What accessories are not working with engine off.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

tower lights not 360. yes I have duel batt. I need to do more research on the accessory issue so I know exactly what I'm talking about. Get back to you later on that one.

Comment

Sorry but I'm a bit confused, if something is not in the off position wouldn't that mean it's on??? And if you lights turn off in the off position then that means they would be on wile not in the off position.

So what you're saying is your lights only turn off when you turn them off.
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

confused

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
          Sorry but I'm a bit confused, if something is not in the off position wouldn't that mean it's on??? And if you lights turn off in the off position then that means they would be on wile not in the off position.

So what you're saying is your lights only turn off when you turn them off.
          I just meant that I didn't think it was right that I should have to reach under the
          dash to turn them off. As it turns out, I don't and I have figured it all out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X