TAPS 2 wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAPS 2 wiring

ok... to all you service guys- I've got a question about TAPS2 wiring.

Does the TAPS system on the '04 and later boats have a specific connection on the battery side? Mine was intermittently working this past Sunday (its stuck in the up position) and I couldnt find anything loose under the dash. The only thing I can think of is that I might have knocked something loose when I removed the battery tender clamps from the batteries, then put the battery box covers on in a hurry to get on the water.

Any ideas that I should check for? If theres a seperate circuit, I'm assuming that it'll be on battery #1 with the mess of others (I've got the factory dual battery setup).
    Freude am Fahren.

taps 2 gets power from the back of one of your gauges. there is a breaker on one of the battery cables that goes to the dash, but if it tripped you would have seen more problems than just the taps 2.

is the taps working now or is it still non-op?
    Greg Denton
    former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

still not working. I'm actually taking the boat in for an unrelated issue, and I'm going to have them look at it. I'm willing to bet that the problem lies with the connection to the gauge though. I've had some of those connections come loose prior. Thanks for the feedback!
      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

Working...
      X