Taps problem Lenco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps problem Lenco

Hello friends was hoping to find a little help from anyone regarding my taps system not working on my 04 switch i! When I hit the switch on the throttle the taps gauge trys to work but it won't move the actuator. There is a click sound that is happening near the actuator (Lenco Electric) when I hit the switch but it will not move the actuator one bit. This tells me that it is getting power to the actuator (i think?), it is just not moving it. I was thinking the actuator is bad, but maybe it is stuck or something else?? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Maybe someone else has had this same problem. Thanks

When I have someone turn on the boat, I put my hand on the Lenco actuator and feel power getting to it as I can feel the internals make a noise and spinning for a second. I looked under the dash, nothing labled Lenco, but I see a blank black box shown below. Is this the Lenco box? Is the fuse in side? what am I looking for?

Attached Files

Comment

Try adding more ATF into the TAPS system. If you haven't tried adding more ATF fluid, I can take pictures of my TAPS system and show you where to add

Comment

Working...
      X