Faria Fuel Flow Meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faria Fuel Flow Meter

I have a 2004 22V with the Faria Commander Hour Meter/Tachometer guage. I called Faria customer service and asked if it was possible to install the Fuel Transducer unit without upgrading any firmware inside the guage. Faria said that once the Fuel Transducer was installed and connected to the guage that the guage computer would automatically sense the presence of the fuel transducer and activate the fuel flow menu options in the guage.

My question to the community is to ask if anyone has installed this transducer unit and if it does in fact activate the fuel flow management software.
    If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

This is the first I've heard of the fuel flow capabilities in the Faria guages. Do you know if the 2003 models have the same guages as the 2004 models?

I installed a Navman 2100 fuel flow meter that works great, but I'm going to be upset if I could have just installed a transducer and hooked it to my Faria Tach/hour meter.

Tip
    -Tip

Comment

According to Faria, yes. Where is Tige M.D., I bet he could answer this question, my local dealer didn't know.
      If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

Greg (Tige MD) is the one who gave me advice on how to install my Navman, so I'm not he's aware of it either.
        -Tip

Comment

From what I was told, the commander gauge that tige purchased did not have that function programmed into it. I will look into this more. This could solve alot of headaches for all of us.
          Greg Denton
          former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

Tige M.D. See this thread below...

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...=&threadid=665

Comment

Working...
            X