Hourmeter replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hourmeter replacement

Alright cats, seems like a dope site thus far. Now for the question. Just got spankin' new gauges for my boat...all's fine xcept for the hourmeter. I want the hourmeter to read accurate. Any ideas on how to trick the hourmeter (roll it forward) to read accuratly. My SuperPhatTige has 560 hours on her. I really don't feel like having my sweet new Faria gauge hooked up to the battery for 23+ days. Hopefully somebody will have some super idea on how to speed these loathing 560 hours of my life up? Thanks guys!

Remember their's two hour meters on your Tige.
    One is in the engines computer that reads hours, and the one on the dash.

When you service or trade in the boat,, the Tige' dealer plugs the electronic service tool into the engines computer hour meter to take the most accurate reading.

Both work independantly of each other, the dash meter is supposed to be non adjustable, and tamper proof.
    www.battlesangel.com

Comment

Hour meter

Just found out on my 2001 that my dash hour meter was wrong. As with tradition Tige is taking care of it and sending one to my dealer at no charge! Tige boats are the greatest and so is my dealer STAYTON MOTORS !!

Comment

Working...
      X