Boat Lighting Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Lighting Issue

I have a 2002 22i type R and I am having issues with my boat lighting. When i flip the cyst light switch the in-boat accent lights illuminate; however, I am not seeming to get any lighting from my front two lights or my light rod in the back. Is there a fuse that might be out for these, I checked the small fuse box that said cyst light, not blown. I have also tried turning on the acc switches, no luck. Please help

Just trying to ask the obvious, but what about the bulb? Does it need replacement?

Comment

I have checked and replaced all of the bulbs, no luck

Comment

Your accent lights should be on a totally different switch than your nav or anchor lights. Are you saying that the switch light illuminates, but you have no light at either the bow or stern anchor light?
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

On my 2004 21i I have a switch for the courtesy lights which are the led lights in the boat around the floor.

The switch for the bow lights (red and green) and the stern (white light) are on the switch labeled NAV/Anchor lights.

Your navigation and anchor lights should be completely independant of any other lights in the boat. It is a three position switch. In the up position it will turn on your navigation and anchor lights, in the down position it will just turn on your anchor light (solid white ) and in the middle they should be off.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chill0987 View Post
            I have a 2002 22i type R and I am having issues with my boat lighting. When i flip the cyst light switch the in-boat accent lights illuminate; however, I am not seeming to get any lighting from my front two lights or my light rod in the back. Is there a fuse that might be out for these, I checked the small fuse box that said cyst light, not blown. I have also tried turning on the acc switches, no luck. Please help
            By "my front two lights or my light rod in back" are you referring to the red and green navigation lights on the bow and the white 360* stern light???

If so, they will have their own switch(s) marked NAV and or ANC. It's best to not to have lights on in the boat while underway, kinda kill your night vision, so that is one reason the CTSY lamps and NAV/ANC lamps are on different switches.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

going down to the lake tonight, so I'll let you know if that works. Thanks guys!

Comment

thanks guys, i feel extra stupid that i was just using the wrong switch. The nav anc switch worked perfect. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Chill0987 View Post
                  thanks guys, i feel extra stupid that i was just using the wrong switch. The nav anc switch worked perfect. Thanks again!
                  We all have done our share of stupid things. I am glad that it is working and it didn't cost you a dime. Just time on this web site.

Comment

image.jpg

Can anyone help me. I am looking for the
                    Light cover for the light located under the seats in my 2001 21v. Can't find this anywhere

Comment

I would look for an entire light assembly that will fit the footprint of the old light.
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks. Good idea if I can't find this

Comment

Working...
                        X