Where are my ACC wires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are my ACC wires?

I have a 2003 21i and I was just wondering where the wires for the ACC switch go to.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

IMO. You will have to trace them from the switch to the source. From previous postings on tigeowners.com, it could go to the hot water shower, additional lights, ...

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
      IMO. You will have to trace them from the switch to the source. From previous postings on tigeowners.com, it could go to the hot water shower, additional lights, ...
      I know it doesnt do anything and I dont want to go tearing apart all the wires.

Comment

That is exactly what I am saying. They could go anywhere in that boat and would be faster to trace than wait for an answer here. Just my

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
          I have a 2003 21i and I was just wondering where the wires for the ACC switch go to.
          Mine go to my Head Unit on my stereo.
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            Mine go to my Head Unit on my stereo.
            Were they like that when you bought the boat or did you wire them yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
              Were they like that when you bought the boat or did you wire them yourself?
              It came from the factory that way. My head unit is in my dash also.
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
              X