4 cut wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 cut wires

I found four cut wires in my port side storage compartment. I dont know what they go to, If there is power to them, or where they came from. One is Red, One is Yellow and the other two are black. Anyone have an Idea? I think The red and a black might be from the ACC switch, but I dont know.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

They go to the Flux Capacitor that someone apparently removed. Perhaps it was Doc?

Mike
    Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Who cut the Secret Stealth Gauge wires? he he he

Okay, is everything working okay on your boat? If everything is okay, then they were cut for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopykat View Post
        They go to the Flux Capacitor that someone apparently removed. Perhaps it was Doc?

Mike
        He stole our Delorean too!

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
          I found four cut wires in my port side storage compartment. I dont know what they go to, If there is power to them, or where they came from. One is Red, One is Yellow and the other two are black. Anyone have an Idea? I think The red and a black might be from the ACC switch, but I dont know.
          The only way to know for sure is to trace them back to their source.
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
            Who cut the Secret Stealth Gauge wires?
            Maybe they went to my Bam Bam alert guage.

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            The only way to know for sure is to trace them back to their source.
            They get lost in a big cluster, and there are so many red, yellow, and black wires, I cant even count.

I want to hook up a volt meter to them, but every time i get that thing out I feel like im gonna break something else.

Comment

Working...
            X