Trailer lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer lights

Last night my wife and dad went to gas up the boat and my running lights would not come on. MY brake and turn signal lights worked but not my running lights. My dad check the connector & wiring harness & to the visible eye everything seemed fine though. Is there any fuses on the trailer or something, any help is greatly appreciated. Sorry the trailer is a 24 ft Dorsey.

Thanks in Advance
    Freddy

Check the ground wire for those lights. Another possibility is it is not the trailer but a blown fues in the truck, hook up to a buddy's trailer and see if it works on their's, if not it is a truck issue.

Comment

3/4 or 1 ton trucks also have seperate fusing for trailer lights. Check under the hood.
      http://www.wakeboatworld.com
      []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
        3/4 or 1 ton trucks also have seperate fusing for trailer lights. Check under the hood.
        Late model 1/2 ton GM and Ford trucks and SUV's have them also. GM SUV fuse box may be under the back seat also.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

lights

Thanks i will check that when I get home tonight. Once again thanks for the help.

Freddy

Comment

Working...
          X