Faria water temperature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faria water temperature

I have an '01 21v and my Faria guage has never correctly shown either water or air temperature. They always read approximately the same and are off by a good 20 - 30 degrees F. Any way to fix this? Alsp my original Faria registered speed to the tenth of MPH and my new one only registers whole MPH. They swapped it the first year because my battery constantly died.

Thanks for any help on this. None of it is life threatening, just annoying.

Mine does the exact same thing. I haven't found a solution yet, but I haven't really tried either. If you do figure it out let us know.

Comment

Would the water temperature only measure the top 12" inches or so of water? Reason being, mine the other day read water temp 74 degrees, after jumping in.....I can tell you, that wasnt no 74 degrees.

Comment

Mine goes the other way - it under reports temperature - Our lake is about 65F but my guage reads 35F

Comment

Originally posted by ssrgeoff
          Would the water temperature only measure the top 12" inches or so of water? Reason being, mine the other day read water temp 74 degrees, after jumping in.....I can tell you, that wasnt no 74 degrees.
          Me and my buddies started our season off in late Jan., let me tell you...even with the 3:2 suit nobody struggled getting up.

Comment

Working...
          X