Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee, Shower switch help

Lee, or anyone else,

I am installing a heater and shower in my 2005 24v (was built July 2004 if that matters). There is a "Shower" switch on the dash, if I switch it on it does light so there is power, there are also 3 wires off the back, I am guessing the top is illumination power, the center is a brown with yellow stripe, the bottom is strait brown. Is there somewhere in the rear of the boat that one of these switches dead ends at where I can tap my new pump in? If not do you know which wire is the live power and which one can be removed in place of a new line? Thanks for the help!

Top right should be ground, middle left should be power in and bottom left should be power out. You could have a brown and black wire dangling in the starboard aft compartment behind the access panel.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will look for the wire tonight. Is it in a loom or is it by itself back there? Thanks again!

Comment

Lee, I looked at lunch, can not find a loose wire on the starboard side in the back compartment, could it be in a wire loom and it needs to be dug out or could it be somewhere else? Thanks again for all the help!

Comment

Could be in a loom and taped up with black tape.

Comment

Working...
          X