• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you got it fixed.

Comment

I wisH I coulD havE founD thaT fonT typE iN worD iT woulD havE beeN fuN
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Ok, The Capitalizing Is A Habbit. I Had A Script ( Unix Editor ) That Capitalized Every Major Word And Not The Minor Words In A Language That I Use To Program. This Made It Easier To Read...Later It Became A Habbit. I Forced My Self Not To Do It, But My Typing Became Slower.

More Importantly...The Boat....I Just Got 6 Hours On It And Was Wakeboarding Yesterday With Dry Suits. I Am Trying To Figure Out If I Can Take Out The Center Piece In My Floor? I Tryed To Pry It Up, But Didn't Want To Use Too Much Force....Anyone Know? Why Is This Not A Removable Carpet? The Glue I Coming Unglued And So Am I

Comment

Domsz06-

I Have Been Looking For That Pot Of Gold, But You Can't Find What's Not There

Comment

If the carpet is removable it will have snaps, or it should anyway.

I hear ya on the camel notation, although I haven't seen one that required starting characters for evry word. Most camel notation I have used was smilar to
            this isProper camelNotationBecause some wordsCanBe combined if theyAreFunctionNames orOther language specificParameters
            http://www.wakeboatworld.com
            []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

U UnderstandCamelNotation And Variables U Must Be A Programmer . I Don't Do Much Programming Anymore, I Do Alot Of Cad Cam Cae Stuff...Boat Molds Plugs Tooling Programming Machinery And (Installing New Blocks). I Prefer To Click Icons

Comment

scooby doo,

your looking too? I thought i was just me.
                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X