2011 RZ4 Speedset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 RZ4 Speedset

Asking again for things to check on why my Speedset will not take over the throttle. I have a new Touch Screen due to the delaminating issue and I've tried 2 different software versions.

1. There is no dash switch of any kind as referenced in the manual.
    2. Speedset on Touch Screen.
    3. Set speed with up down. This turns "On" the SpeedSet.
    4. Accelerate to the speed and then give full throttle. Throttle goes well above the speed requested.

I've also tried the process from idle as per manual.

Are there any wires to look for under the helm for loosening or other?
    I have checked all fuses I can find and none are blown and none are marked for SpeedSet.

Is there anything that I can check with a meter while someone tries the procedure?

TIA for any responses.
    Last edited by kmkramer71; 04-26-2020, 01:42 PM.

My memory of the speed-set was that you had to manually engage the speed setup, using the center "set" button (on touch pad), upon the first time reaching the desired speed after an engine shut down and re-fire. if you come off the set speed, say to idle back to pick up downed rider, then upon accelerating back to desired set speed, it will then automatically.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      My memory of the speed-set was that you had to manually engage the speed setup, using the center "set" button (on touch pad), upon the first time reaching the desired speed after an engine shut down and re-fire. if you come off the set speed, say to idle back to pick up downed rider, then upon accelerating back to desired set speed, it will then automatically.
      Here is my screen and the Speedset controls? There is a center button? I'm going out today and I'll take a video of my procedure and following the manual as best I can without a "physical" switch to turn it On.

touchscreen_speedset-pad.jpg

Comment

Sorry, thought the 2011 still had the oval speed set pad.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X