EIDB replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIDB replacement

Good morning all. So while doing some preventive maintenance yesterday on my 2007 22 Ve, I broke off one of the studs on my dual battery isolator. Has anyone replaced theirs with an aftermarket one that they are happy with? I see some affordable ones on Amazon from KeyLine that look like they will do the trick. Thanks for any help or advice!

Those diode isolators all pretty much function the same. So the only 2 specs I would look at is A) their intended amperage capacity, which should meet or exceed the alternator's output. and B) stud side to match the cable ends.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I can appreciate a like for like replacement. As an alternative, I’m happy I went the electronic route. It was a little bit of work (some we-working of where battery cables went) but I noticed an immediate improvement in voltage. Kind of one of those things where you don’t see a major change but it gives you a bit of confidence (like corona quarantines)

Mike has a whole walk through and kit to do it so it’s pretty straight forward IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X