Docking lights and anchor/nav light wiring on alpha Z tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Docking lights and anchor/nav light wiring on alpha Z tower

Just picked up a 2009 RZ2 and previous owner hacked all the wiring out of the Alpha Z tower.
    I need the docking light assemblies also if anyone has a lead on some of those?

Anyrate - got the wiring fished through the tower and up the STBD gunwale (stereo wires are all completed and up the PORT side). Anyone have some knowledge of how they get wired into the dash?

TIA!
    Waiting for another good one!

You can order the light housings from any Tige dealership.

The wires basically go directly to the toggle switches on the dash. Should be blue wires from what I recall on both the anchor light and the docking lights.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Well those lights weren't as expensive as I thought they'd be from the dealership... Got everything wired up properly finally, took me a bit of troubleshooting to figure that that "dock lights" are NOT those tower lights lol. I guess my boat doesn't have "dock lights" I also do not have "rear" tower lights haha.

Comment

Five, I haven't seen pictures of the boat yet. Did I miss them, or are you waiting to post it until youre happy with it?

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
          Five, I haven't seen pictures of the boat yet. Did I miss them, or are you waiting to post it until youre happy with it?
          Mostly just been lazy and haven't posted any (or taken many either) But yea, waiting till I'm happy with it now! lol

Comment

Here's a sneak peak though. I can't believe this is the only picture I have of it! Would love to find a boatmate for it...
            Tige RZ2.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X