2013 R20 SpeedSet not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 R20 SpeedSet not responding

Just got a 2013 R20. Finding the cruise control is critical to make driving easier for surfing. When I turn on the SpeedSet with the dash toggle switch, i see the dash gauge show Cruise Speed 0.0 (or something like that). The light does not come on on the toggle switch (could be burned out). But nothing else happens. When I press the buttons on the SpeedSet control, nothing happens. I can't adjust the speed shown on the gauge. I have read the instructions in the owner's manual. Because the gauge changes, I'm not sure where to start debugging. Is it the SpeedSet module in the dash? Not even sure how to dissasemble that and start looking. Check wiring connection to the speedset module? I kind of tried that. Wires go into a harness. Will have to dig into that. Fuse? Can't see a bad fuse. But one could be missing?
    Because the gauge changes, I'm not sure where to go next to diagnose.

Thanks,
    cboshdave
    Last edited by cboshdave; 08-26-2019, 01:21 PM.

Are you in neutral when trying to set? I believe you have to be.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If the illuminated rocker does not light up when ON, id start there with a volt meter.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X