2013 Z3 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Z3 help

Having a few electrical issues on my Z3. Started this weekend with the radio going in and out. Went out this evening and radio will not turn on at all. Additionally, none of my ballast pumps will work. Checked all fuses and didn't find anything easy. I did notice coming in that my house volts were around 7-8. Thoughts?

2013 Z3 help

What was the crank battery voltage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Issue with house battery for sure. Not getting any charge or its taken a dump. IIRC, a 13 was still using a diode type isolator. Id break out a volt meter and start at the battery, with engine running, and work back to the alternator. It spot check the main cranking battery also.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks gentlemen. Crank was 13 or so. I put it in the charger overnight. Will check it tomorrow.

Comment

Was definitely a battery issue. Left the boat on the charger overnight...problem solved. Thanks for the help.

Comment

What was the problem? Batteries go dead for a reason, recharging them addresses the symptom, not cause.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That’s what I’m trying to determine now.

Comment

Working...
              X