Rear Comps teaser pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Comps teaser pics

System is finally going together, along with other things going on in getting the boat a face lift.

Here's a few teaser pics.....someone wanted to see how I was going to install these.

http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

good install show more teasers

Comment

like larry said, lets see more
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Might be in the spring......boat's so tore down right now, you can't make alot of it out....lol
        []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

thats no good!!

Comment

Very Clean install! Time to add some LED's next
            Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

don't think i'm going to get on on this train about the LED's. Not sure I really like it, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by domslude View Post
                don't think i'm going to get on on this train about the LED's. Not sure I really like it, but who knows.
                There are always a bunch of LED posts on WW. Some look very cool and clean and others are total overkill. I just like the idea of a few extra lights for night floats. It seems that more and more guys are going with some extra lighting. The classic one that I saw is a Malibu with a smoke machine and a ton of LED's. Or another with a LCD projector and DVD player on the tower with a screen mounted to the back of the boat.
                Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
                Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
                  There are always a bunch of LED posts on WW. Some look very cool and clean and others are total overkill. I just like the idea of a few extra lights for night floats. It seems that more and more guys are going with some extra lighting. The classic one that I saw is a Malibu with a smoke machine and a ton of LED's. Or another with a LCD projector and DVD player on the tower with a screen mounted to the back of the boat.
                  bit overkill if you ask me!

Comment

I'm just going to be happy once my interior is clean and rip free!
                    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

yes that will be very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
                        Some of those boats are too ghetto for me

Spharis, Got any before pics? Are you redoing or just freshening up the upholstery? Sounds like a heck of a project ya got going
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                          Some of those boats are too ghetto for me

Spharis, Got any before pics? Are you redoing or just freshening up the upholstery? Sounds like a heck of a project ya got going

completely agree on that. Some of the boats on WW and WB are just crap, well in my opinion.

Comment

Vader,
                            Those look great! I am not sure if I am going to install mine. Mine do not look that great with the all white interior and white vinyl. If anybody is interested in buying them for what I paid <cheap> , let me know. They are an off-white or cream color.

Comment

Moki

You can get vinyl and plastic dye/paint from an autobody supply store and paint the grills? SEM is one of the best brands out there.
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                              X