Wiring Schematic for 21I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring Schematic for 21I

Does anyone have a wiring schmatic or diagram for a 2004 21I? I haved emailed tige, but they haven't gotton back with me.....
    Thanks in advance!
    Rags

What are you trying to do?
    Greg Denton
    former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

Going to add amps, speakers and lights on tower. Most wires that I at the radio have been cut during the initial installation. None are marked, but ther are different colors. Would be nice to know where they all go instead of running around the boat with a multimeter trying to figure it all out.....
      Rags

Comment

Tige builds their boats with a wire harness that includes speaker wire and acc. wires for showers, ect. If I were to add a custom stereo, speakers, amps and lights I would run all new high quality wires.
        If you're talking about the colored wires that come out of the head unit plug contact your dealer for a stereo manual. If the stereo was installed at the factory Lee at Tige Inc. can help.
        Greg Denton
        former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

After looking closer at the wiring, the only wires that are labelled are the wires to the port amplifier (which I want to install). The rest have been cut and the ends are bare, with no labelling. Does Tige install the radios or is it done at the dealer?
          Nevertheless, Thanks for your advice Tige MD! I will get with the dealer tomorrow and see what they can come up with as far as the radio manual...
          Rags

Comment

Working...
          X