Rocker Switches for 24ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocker Switches for 24ve

I own 2006 tige 24ve. I need 4 new lighted rocker switches for 1) cruise control on/off, 2) FWD Tower AFT light, 3) Dock light, and 4) ACC (rear under water light). Any recommendation on what to buy and where to buy. Thanks much. Was troubleshooting some electrical issues and mistakenly removed back of switches which caused them to come apart into pieces

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tige Owner on Table Rock Lake

They are all common Carling switches. Should be able find them at most any place that carries Carling. They typically come without actuators, so you can reuse the existing or get new custom ones done.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      They are all common Carling switches. Should be able find them at most any place that carries Carling. They typically come without actuators, so you can reuse the existing or get new custom ones done.
      Thanks chpthril. The “dock lts”, “cruise control”, “
      And “acc” are all 4 terminal two position (on/off) switches. That is pretty straight forward. The “FWD TOWER AFT switch is a 8 terminal switch with one terminal not wired to. Is this a 3 position or four position switch. I have the standard red/green front navigational light. My white rear anchor light is on top of the tower. Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Tige Owner on Table Rock Lake

Comment

The 8-pin switches are 3 position DPDT switches. I use the same ones, but with only 7 pins. My switches do not have pin #8. This means the two lights illuminate when the switch is activated, but the top light does not illuminate when the NAV lights are on.

The other on/off switch have a B+ in and switched B+ out, then a ground for the light and then a switched B+ (pin #8) that lights the light when the NAV lights are on.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X