Harness for Under Water Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harness for Under Water Lights

Does anybody know the wire color, and where it may be located for the underwater lights for a '14 RZR? I have found a lose blue w/white in the engine compartment that is energized when the courtesy lights are turned on, but nothing for underwater lights. My touch screen does have that option. Thanks for any help.

Usually solid blue in the darkish range and black wire are the underwater light wires on most boats. The option may need to be activated through dealer mode in the TT before you see. But then again, I recall Tige using "H2O Lights" as their wording.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mike is correct. It may be blue with black stripe (like the later models) and for 2014 it may not be labeled at all. The harness was made in house at that time period and I cannot confirm it.

It will be tied up with the wires on the transom. Most likely it will be tied up towards the center of the transom. Clip the zip ties and drop it down.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

That does describe what I found. It just surprised me that voltage is indicated with the courtesy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianrzr View Post
          That does describe what I found. It just surprised me that voltage is indicated with the courtesy lights.
          It shouldn't. Should only have voltage when underwater light is selected on the screen. Should be blue with black stripe. Check for it at the transom.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Have found it on the stbd side sometimes zip tied to the harness as it rounds the corner at transom. Have also found it inside the split loom for the drain pump before.
            Theres usually 2 drops, on for a port and one for a stbd light. If you find one you should be able to run 2 lights in parallel from one set of butt connectors.
            Last edited by freeheel4life; 08-30-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X