Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand new 2018 Z1 electrical issues

Hello,

Just purchased a brand new 2018 Z1 that we really like. During test drive and now out on our lake, I noticed Tige touch screen would lock up. Once I powered off then on again it would work fine. Tonight we took out the boat to see the lights at night and the lights were flickering and dimming including the courtesy lights and the underwater lights. So obviously I am having some sort of electrical issue. Volts read 12.2 on both batteries and I made sure connections are tight. Underway bolts read 14.4. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance...

12.2V at rest is somewhat low for a battery. I would want to see what their level is right at the battery terminals.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the note... I did some follow up testing - found out I am only having problems (I think) when Bluetooth is connected to my phone. This is causing Tige Touch screen to lock up as well as electrical issues at night. Was in the boat all day yesterday with the phone disconnected and the screen did not lock up once nor could I reproduce the electrical dimming I was seeing the night previous when the phone was connected via Bluetooth. Thoughts?

2018 Tige Z1

Comment

There should be an April 25, 2018 firmware update that fixes a number of issues including Bluetooth. Contact your dealer or perhaps someone on the forum can PM you the firmware file

Comment

Bait28,

Thanks for the response... I just updated software last week so I should be running the most recent version but I would double-check. I appreciate your advice.

2018 Tige Z1

Comment

Working...
          X