Stereo System. NO POWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo System. NO POWER

Just out of the blue my whole stereo syetem is completely dead. I have dual batteries w/switch. I have checked the fuse from the deep cell battery and thats not it. I have tested both batteries, thats not it. I have check wires running from batteries to amps, thats not it. Any suggestions on what it could possibly be or any other trouble shooting that I may have missed? Any help would be greatly appreiated.
    Last edited by do420jc; 10-13-2006, 09:04 PM.

Is there a seperate stereo fuse I could check, maybe under the dash or somewhere in the boat?

Comment

Check the connections on the ignition switch, mine is powered through it, not straight wired to the battery. My boat also has inline fuses tied up to the harnesses that I don't know what they are for, until one pops
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

There might be a reset button on the back of the stereo. Also try disconecting the wire harness from the back of the stereo for a few seconds and reconnect it. It sounds funny but I had to do that with mine when I had a quick charge done on the battery.

Comment

Working...
        X