Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio help..

Clarion

I do not get any radio stations. Didn’t worry about it when I was test driving because we were at the lake pretty much surrounded by tall trees and Bluffs. There was an issue with the amp that they had to take care of and install a new app. So I am wondering if maybe they did not plug back in the internal?

Also any idea why there are so many RCA connections that are plugged into nothing?
    Attached Files

And what ...
    Attached Files

Comment

Where is my external antenna??? Maybe I can trace wires back?

Comment

And my USB port works...but the AUX doesn’t work from the drivers seat... and my phone will search for Bluetooth but it never finds the Tige’ touch. Tried both from phone and from perfect pass app

Comment

ok...now it gets weirder!!! I sat in the boat tonight with some friend drinking listening to Pandora from my phone through a USB. One of the guys that was here is a mechanic (car guy). Well I had the speaker lights flashing for a few hours listening to the radio and it came time for everyone to go home. So I unplug my phone and dont even realize the music is still playing. I then use the remote to try to shut off the lights on the speakers, they will not shut off. My buddy says it is probably because the battery is wearing down. I happen to look at my phone and realize it is unplugged and Pandora is playing a different song than is on the radio. I look closer and the radio is playing the music from our local radio station perfectly clear. The same radio station that would not come in at all earlier that evening. Anyhway back to the lights...He says that my battery (says house on Touch) is too low to allow the remote to to work the lights...I flip the red dial to the other battery, and right away my remote works again????

thought opinions???

Comment

Antenna is plugged it. Is front and center in the pic in post #2. Try finding the other end and rerouting it.

Yes, lots of expansion options with that head unit. Not all RCAs are needed. With that said, it does look like some of the factory RCAs to the amps have been disconnected, maybe replaced.

For the AUX input, you did source over to AUX, correct? May need to climb under there and find the RCAs off the head unit that have the red wires and see if they are plugged up. If so, follow that cable to what should be your 3.5mm jack

When you unplugged the USB, what music was playing? The same pandora song that was playing?
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
            X